2. Board

STARPREPBulletine Board

MIT Startup Workshop

페이지 정보

작성자 STARPREP 작성일18-02-13 08:43 조회3,448회

첨부파일

본문

Hello Dr. Jooeun Lee, 

My name is Shikhar Kumar, and I am a current MIT student in the Nuclear Engineering Program at MIT.

I am reaching out because I found you on our alumni database and saw that you are currently a Senior Researcher at KAIST. This year the MIT Global Startup Workshop will be hosting 21st annual Workshop in Bangkok, Thailand on March 26-28, 2018 in association with Sasin School of Management and the MIT Association of Thailand at Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Center.

The MIT Global Startup Workshop team and I would like to invite you, your colleagues, and students to join! We would really appreciate it if you could help us spread the word in any way possible. We will have over 20 panels and workshops during the three days. We are also inviting startups and aspiring entrepreneurs to apply to compete in our Business Plan Competition, Elevator Pitch Competition, and Startup Showcase for $10,000 in cash prizes and automatic qualification in the MIT $100K launch!

Registration is currently open on Eventbrite.

For more details, check out our website and flyers attached to this email and follow our Facebook page for the latest updates

We hope to see you and your colleagues in Bangkok!

Best,

Shikhar Kumar & MIT GSW 2018 Lead Organize

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기